Do conversational AI platforms really help insurance customer engagement?
Insurance carriers are adopting AI-powered chatbots and other virtual assistants in an attempt to provide the digital service capabilities their customers are expecting. This e-book skips the techie-buzzwords to focus on the direct business impacts of conversational AI for insurance customer, broker, agent, member and claimant service. Discover the most effective conversational AI use cases, the differences between various conversational AI platforms and products and why conversational AI makes insurance customers and employees so happy.
In this conversational AI e-book, you’ll learn:
- What is conversational AI, really, and why insurers are adopting it now
- How to implement a platform that prioritizes customer experiences
- Why conversational AI compliments (not threatens) service representatives
- The difference between chatbots vs. conversational AI vs. virtual agents
- The bare minimum artificial intelligence terms you need to know, including machine learning, natural language understanding and natural language processing