Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Previously using outdated emails and phone calls, businesses are now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur’s platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by deploying the best of web, mobile and data analytics technologies. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
The test engineering group at Ushur, which is responsible for the quality & delivery of industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform, is seeking exceptional Software Test Engineers with strong knowledge in cloud-based enterprise application testing. This role understands the practical application of engineering principles, achieved expertise in enterprise software testing, and investigates new techniques to find solutions as part of the team.
What you’ll be doing…
As important members of of the Ushur Test Engineering team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify gaps in test coverage of the product, design appropriate test cases and report the test data & conclusions in a clear and concise manner; track the issues to closure.
- Perform continuous improvement of test framework that is stable, maintainable and easily scalable
- Design and implement different types of Testing (Regression, Security, Performance, Scalability, Stability, and Stress)
- Setup Test Environments and Test Harness
- Independently troubleshoot customer/technical issues and collaborate with development team(s) to resolve the issue
- Be self-driven, constantly research and suggest latest technologies
- Strong knowledge of how the Web works, excellent communication, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about keeping the product’s quality bar at a very high level at all times
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrable experience with usage of automation test frameworks for web, web services and developing test suites from scratch
- 2-4 years of software testing experience with solid scripting expertise.
- Experience with testing of REST APIs, backend application flow logic
- Understands how to automate UI test sequences and is aware of tools to accomplish the task
- Experience using/testing NoSQL databases
- Proficient with one or more of Java/Python/Node.js/similar languages to write unit tests
Why Join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.