Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice to leapfrog enterprises forward.
With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation technologies, Ushur enables Healthcare Organizations, Property & Casualty Insurers and Life Insurers to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-based, Ushur empowers business operations teams to build automated and omni-channel experiences through a familiar and intuitive drag-and-drop builder, powered by a no-code platform.
The Opportunity in Property & Casualty
The Property & Casualty Market is just taking off within the Strategic Account Portfolio here at Ushur. Our anchor Clients are leveraging Ushur to communicate with their customers on things from catastrophe warnings to premium reminders to renewals. Their gains are realized in +30% faster renewal processing, speed to collect premiums, increase in NPS amongst other KPIs.
Ushur can power change in many functional areas across the Property and Casualty Markets including but not limited to commercial lines underwriting, servicing and claims. Modernizing TPAs is an untapped opportunity as is bordereaux processing for reinsurers. We know we are just scratching the surface.
To pursue this massive market opportunity in front of us, we are in search of Enterprise Sales Executives that have experience working with Property and Casualty Insurers and Reinsurers.
Our mission is to hire the very best and seek high-energy, collaborative, outcome-oriented, Enterprise Sales Executives willing to go the extra mile for their Client and our Company. As a Senior Client Executive, you will be responsible for exceeding sales targets within named accounts. Results will be achieved by Client Executive’s that are mission oriented, consultative and obsessed with their Client’s success.
As part of a rapidly expanding sales team within a high-growth start-up, Client Executive’s will need to be adept in time management, laser focused and accountable for the buyer’s journeys and self-starters. We are working hard to make Client Executive’s successful by arming teams with the tools and resources needed to give their Clients a competitive advantage in their battle for digital expansion. Working together, we believe the opportunity for Client Executives, Ushur and our clients is endless.
What you will do:
- Achieve Sales Targets within Property and Casualty Markets
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Become a trusted advisor to Clients by understanding their needs and business objectives, demonstrating industry awareness and shaping the vision with relevant points of view
- Convert Client specific and general industry challenges into revenue opportunities
- Focus relentlessly on bringing new Clients into the Ushur family and expand the business inside existing Client accounts
- Collaborate internally with Sales Consultants and Industry Market Leaders to create industry relevant presentations and demonstrations for the target market and function
- Develop proposals, business cases and ROI model for and with Clients
- Business and account planning activities for named accounts
- Participate in weekly pipeline and forecast reviews as well as QBRs
- Pipeline and sales process grooming
- Partner with Marketing on Target Account Marketing Plans
- Partner with Customer Success Teams to ensure Client success with Proofs of Concept and Programs in Production
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the Ushur Platform
- Work with various groups within Ushur (Product, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Finance) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years Enterprise Software Sales Experience
- 7+ years of experience selling software into Property and Casualty Markets
- Experience in selling software solutions to the business leaders and their IT partners
- Experience with consultative selling into Fortune 500 organizations
- Experience with creative problem solving
- Experience translating complex ideas into usable business concepts
- Exposure to SaaS based, modern platforms: low-code, AI, ML, RPA
- Audience appropriate communication and presentation skills to accommodate the multiple levels and functions involved in an enterprise sale
Why join us?
Ushur has proven the value of the platform to the market, evidenced by the close of Series B and our Client references. At this stage, our mission is to get the word out to as many Clients as practical and we cannot do so without seasoned professionals like you. Therefore, if you want to be part of a fast-paced, high-performing start-up, Ushur would like to hear from you.