Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Previously using outdated emails and phone calls, businesses are now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur’s platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by deploying the best of web, mobile and data analytics technologies. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Our Web Technologies team is looking for an excellent senior WebRTC developer to join the core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
What you’ll be doing…
As one of the key members of the Web Technologies team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Design & build WebRTC applications running on both desktop and mobile environments
- Keep up with the WebRTC APIs and be able to experiment with various WebRTC platforms
- Prototype, design, develop and support tools & features for customer-facing mobile and desktop engagement applications
- Collaborate with engineers from other technology teams within Ushur
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, of which, 2+ years of experience with WebRTC API usage that includes engagement with audio, video, images, geo-location, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field
- Design, Implementation and verification experience on both mobile and desktop environments
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem solving skills
- Experience with responsive web design strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with compiled CSS, such as SCSS and TypeScript strongly preferred
Why Join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com