Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Powered by conversational AI and process automation, Ushur automates customer journeys across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and back-end systems. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Visit Ushur’s website.
The Operations team at Ushur, which helps with the seamless integration & delivery of industry’s leading intelligent workflow automation platform, is seeking exceptional Senior Devops Engineers with strong knowledge & experience in designing and automating CI/CD and monitoring pipeline.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, manage & maintain the production & testing infrastructure of Ushur across geographical locations.
- Design and automate the CI/CD infrastructure and continually improve the deployment pipeline.
- Ensure that the production delivery mechanism is performant, fault-tolerant & highly available.
- Help continuously optimize time, effort & cost associated with deployment.
- Design and develop tools for packaging, monitoring, diagnosing and fixing issues in live production systems.
- Participate in Ushur’s on-call rotation and debug any deployment/customer issues by collaborating with engineering, QA and customer success teams.
- Improve our operational capabilities by developing runbooks, alarms, and building tools and documentation that enable customers & Ushur-internal teams to self-diagnose problems.
- Be passionate about latest approaches to developing Cloud Services and operations and intuitively know which ones fit best to achieve operation, automation & compliance.
- 6-12 years of experience as Devops engineer in medium/large SaaS company.
- Proficient in programming with at least one of Java/Python/Node.JS/GoLang.
- Deep knowledge with IaC (Infrastructure as a code) usage (Terraform/CloudFormation/Ansible/Chef) and experience deploying services such as: Lambda, EC2, MongoDB, VPC, API Gateway, Route 53, ELB/ALB.
- Experience managing & automating build systems like Jenkins, Artifactory.
- Expertise in creating from scratch and maintaining containerised deployment/orchestration environment like Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience with centralized logging, APM, Telemetry.
- Excellent in troubleshooting issues related to Linux OS, DB, filesystem & networking.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or related field.
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.