Ushur’s Intelligent Automation platform uniquely combines conversational AI and workflow process automation to transform digital journeys for employees, partners and customers. Ushur believes the experiences of customers, employees and partners will be transformed when we remove friction and tedium from everyday tasks. Using artificial intelligence and bots, Ushur’s visual, drag and drop tools automate front and back-office work across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and machine-to-machine. Working with existing backend systems, these end-user driven, intelligent automations augment your existing workforce, reduce process times from weeks to hours and elevate the customer experience. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent Senior Software Developer in Test to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and improve the automation infrastructure to enable continuous delivery & deployment
- Automate application flows and features to report the test data & test results in a clear and concise manner
- Continuously improve the automation infrastructure that is stable, maintainable and easily scalable
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA, Data Science, DevOps and Customer Success team(s)
- Collaborate with product architect/feature-owners to identify automation/test requirements during early stages of feature definition
- Self-driven, passionate, and constantly research and suggest latest technologies
Qualifications and Technical skills:
- At least 5 years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of specific experience in writing automation framework(s)
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with one or more of Java/Python/similar languages with solid scripting experience.
- An understanding of how to automate UI test sequences (using tools like Selenium Web driver, TestNG etc.) and is aware of the tools to accomplish the task
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Expertise in validating REST APIs, backend application flow logic with good debugging skills
- Demonstrable experience with usage of automation test frameworks for web, web services and experience in developing test suites from scratch
- Excellent communication, strong organizational, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about keeping the product’s quality bar at an extremely high level at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment
- Engineering degree in a related field
- Exposure to Cloud (AWS) based SaaS platforms
- Good understanding of agile methodology and software development and test life cycle
- Exposure to defect management tools like JIRA
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.