Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. With cutting-edge Conversational AI and robotic process automation technologies, Ushur enables insurance, healthcare and financial service firms to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-based and and powered by AI, Usher helps teams build truly automated and omni-channel experiences through our cutting-edge no-code platform.
Fueled by our customer’s need to modernize and a growing demand for self-service customer experiences, we are experiencing unprecedented and exciting growth, with endless opportunities to make a positive, lasting impact for our customers!
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Product Marketing to join our product team and have a direct impact on establishing Ushur as the leader in the Enterprise Automation Platform category.
In this role, you will lead the GTM positioning, messaging and programs to drive awareness, and growth. You must possess a blend of business and technical skills, have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to detail. This role requires working with internal cross functional teams for Go-To-Market efforts as well as outbound responsibilities- creating customer facing programs and content.
You are very GTM oriented and love working with Demand Gen, Sales Enablement, Sales Leaders, Account Executives, Sales Operations, CSMs, SDRs, Product to come up with collaterals, campaigns, playbooks, and other materials for the entire funnel.
You are laser-focused on your audience, their experiences and pains, and how to best help them realize their outcomes through automation. You are highly analytical and use data to fine-tune various campaigns and messaging. You are also highly competitive and are always on top of what competitors are doing and enabling the revenue teams with that information.
- Messaging/ Positioning- Develop clear, relevant and easy to digest differentiation and value drivers
- Build out industry messaging with SMEs on the industry team
- Translate product features into compelling value-based messaging that drives interest, sales, and expansions
- Drive creation of case studies, customer testimonial videos and other content that can be used as assets for sales enablement, and customer references
- Provide guidance, and raw content for the marketing and sales team in driving the creation of necessary collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth and efficiency
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships in order to collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Partner teams to define go-to-market approach and drive execution in collaboration with the entire organization
- Drive various GTM campaigns including building customer-facing collateral for those campaigns, producing content for the demand gen team (e.g. landing page copy, ad copy, offers, etc.) tracking/reporting on them
- Develop a differentiating demo of Ushur solutions, working with Sales Engineering, Product Management, and Development
- Build sales enablement tools and content like 1st meeting deck, ROI spreadsheets, expansion playbooks, sales kickoffs
- Synthesize competitive data into battle cards, anticipating and overcoming objections
- Review sales calls to deeply understand the audience – their experiences and pains – and to best translate them into compelling messages to help them realize the outcomes they can achieve with Ushur
- Be the expert in how your product best represents the capabilities of the Ushur platform
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with product, marketing, sales, customer success, and partnerships leaders for driving growth
- Collaborate with the product management team to launch new products/features
- Create customer stories and case studies detailing the full customer journey. insights on discovery, evaluation criteria, win/loss and competitive insights
- Actively engage with sales team in sales cycles, win-loss analysis; CS teams on go-live stories, and partner teams on joint customer stories
- Actively share latest updates on customer intelligence vis-a-vis stories, lessons learned with the Sales/Partner/CS teams to influence deals and success of customers
- Know your products’ competition and coach customer-facing teams on how to outmaneuver them
- 3+ years of professional experience in product marketing or sales enablement
- Strong experience in developing effective, customer-backed product messaging, positioning to Fortune 500 enterprise operations and business buyers
- Experience in making complex concepts come alive for people in a memorable way
- Proven ability to synthesis huge bodies of content and communicate it clearly in a sales-consumable format
- Strong experience in building a portfolio of high-quality slides, collaterals, and videos that have moved the needle for enterprise Sales
- History of working with sales teams, demand generation teams and product teams with the ability to dig-in to understand product differentiators and how to translate that for sales and demand generation teams
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and especially writing skills to communicate complex concepts in an easy to understand and compelling manner
- Demonstrated influence on product strategy and go-to-market programs based on market research and insights
- Demonstrated empathy for the customer, gaining customer insights by way of research and testing and translating insights into successful execution
- Best in class analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn” mindset
- Comfortable with the technical underpinnings of APIs/integrations, automation and Enterprise SaaS products
- Past experience in an early stage, enterprise-focused startup
- Experience marketing to insurance and/or financial services a plus
- MBA preferred
Why join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, our customers, and helping our employees grow and develop their career in a caring, collaborative environment. Having closed our latest round of funding during the ongoing pandemic, we offer high stability and growth, great benefits, a very competitive compensation plan, leadership opportunities, and a flexible and celebrated work-life balance.