Ushur’s Intelligent Automation platform uniquely combines conversational AI and workflow process automation to transform digital journeys for employees, partners and customers. Ushur believes the experiences of customers, employees and partners will be transformed when we remove friction and tedium from everyday tasks. Using artificial intelligence and bots, Ushur’s visual, drag and drop tools automate front and back-office work across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and machine-to-machine. Working with existing backend systems, these end-user driven, intelligent automations augment your existing workforce, reduce process times from weeks to hours and elevate the customer experience. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Job Description: Our Infrastructure team is looking for a brilliant senior Java Developer to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Helping creatively solve business problems by supporting the necessary backend infrastructure
- Be the go-to person for infrastructure and applications around Java technology stack
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices
- Collaborating with engineers from other technology teams within Ushur
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning
- 5+ years of professional software development with demonstrable back-end implementation experience
- Back-End development, building and designing software using Java and Java server that can scale to millions of transactions
- Working experience on Spring, Springboot and related java framework
- RESTful API design and development, event-driven architecture experience
- Knowledge of distributed system
- Proficiency working in Linux environment
- Experienced with one or more Java Servlet Container(s)
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of creating highly efficient and scalable web servers.
- Excellent communication, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
- Familiarity with YAML/Swagger
- Experience working in load balanced and/or reverse proxy environment
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.