Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies.Powered by conversational AI and process automation, Ushur automates customer journeys across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and back-end systems. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Visit Ushur’s website.
Our Infrastructure team is looking for a brilliant senior Java Developer to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
Roles and Responsibilities.
As one of the key members of the core infrastructure team, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping creatively solve business problems by supporting the necessary backend infrastructure.
- Be the go-to person for infrastructure and applications around Java technology stack.
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices.
- Collaborating with engineers from other technology teams within Ushur.
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning.
- 5-12 years of professional software development with demonstrable back-end implementation experience.
- Experience in designing low-latency and highly scalable backend infrastructure.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementing multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- RESTful API & micro-service design and development, event-driven architecture experience.
- Proficiency working in Linux environment.
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, data structure and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Exposure to AWS/Azure/GCP environment.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
- Familiarity with YAML/Swagger.
- Experience working in load balanced and/or reverse proxy environment.
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.