Ushur’s Intelligent Automation platform uniquely combines conversational AI and workflow process automation to transform digital journeys for employees, partners and customers. Ushur believes the experiences of customers, employees and partners will be transformed when we remove friction and tedium from everyday tasks. Using artificial intelligence and bots, Ushur’s visual, drag and drop tools automate front and back-office work across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and machine-to-machine. Working with existing backend systems, these enduser driven, intelligent automations augment your existing workforce, reduce process times from weeks to hours and elevate the customer experience. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Job Description: Our Infrastructure team is looking for a brilliant Senior UI Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the rest UI team, UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
As a specialist in Ushur Engineering team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Incorporate business requirements, collaborate with technical teams and get involved in creating software solutions
- Track new, relevant frameworks and apply them to our software development
- Build internal frameworks for fast development by creating libraries
- Contribute to the development of open-source libraries that Ushur can provide for the benefit of external development communities including our customer base
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or any field
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience with compiled CSS, such as SCSS and TypeScript strongly preferred
- Experience with responsive web design strongly preferred.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.