Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Previously using outdated emails and phone calls, businesses are now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur’s platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by deploying the best of web, mobile and data analytics technologies. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
The Operations team at Ushur, which helps with the seamless integration & delivery of industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform, is seeking exceptional Senior Devops Engineers with strong knowledge & experience in building a continuous integration & deployment model. This role helps design and create a robust continuous delivery pipeline that enables engineering team to deliver features to customers efficiently.
What you’ll be doing…
As the key member of the Ushur Operations Engineering team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Install, manage & maintain the production infrastructure of Ushur
- Design the continuous integration & continuous delivery infrastructure at Ushur
- Ensure production delivery mechanism is performant, fault-tolerant & highly-available
- Help continuously optimize time, effort & cost of operating CI/CD infrastructure
- Design and develop tools for packaging, monitoring, diagnosing and fixing issues in live production systems
- Be passionate about latest approaches to developing Cloud Services and operations and intuitively know which ones fit best to achieve operation, automation & compliance
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience as Devops engineer in medium/large product company
- Exceptionally passionate about keeping the product quality bar at a very high level at all times
- Hands-on experience working with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Highly skilled with Ansible/Chef/Puppet scripting
- Experience managing & automating build systems like Jenkins
- Expertise in creating from scratch and maintaining containerised deployment/orchestration environment like Docker & Kubernetes
- Excellent in troubleshooting issues related to Linux OS, DB, filesystem & networking
- Proficient with one or more of Java/Python/Node.Js/similar languages
Why Join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.