Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Previously using outdated emails and phone calls, businesses are now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur’s platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by deploying the best of web, mobile and data analytics technologies. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Our Infrastructure team is looking for a brilliant senior backend developer (Node.js) to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
What you’ll be doing…
As one of the key members of the core infrastructure team, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping creatively solve business problems by supporting the necessary infrastructure in the backend
- Be the go-to person for infrastructure and applications around Node.js technology stack
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices
- Collaborating with engineers from other technology teams within Ushur
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning
- 4+ years of Software development with demonstrable back-end implementation experience
- Back-End development, building and designing software using Node.js that can scale to millions of transactions
- RESTful API design and development
- Proficiency working in Linux environment
- Thorough Understanding of asynchronous programming paradigm and its quirks and workarounds
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of how the Web works and how to create efficient implementations
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
- Familiarity with YAML/Swagger
Why Join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org