Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Previously using outdated emails and phone calls, businesses are now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur’s platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by deploying the best of web, mobile and data analytics technologies. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Our Infrastructure team is looking for a brilliant senior backend developer (Java Server) to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- As one of the key members of the core infrastructure team, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping creatively solve business problems by supporting the necessary backend infrastructure
- Be the go-to person for infrastructure and applications around java-centered applications
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices
- Collaborating with engineers from other technology teams within Ushur
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning
- 5+ years of professional software development with demonstrable back-end implementation experience
- Back-End development, building and designing software using Java and Java server that can scale to millions of transactions
- RESTful API design and development, event-driven architecture experience
- Knowledge of distributed system
- Proficiency working in Linux environment
- Experienced with one or more Java Servlet Container(s)
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of how the Web works and how to create efficient implementations
- Excellent communication, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
- Familiarity with YAML/Swagger
- Experience with frameworks like Spring
- Experience working in load balanced and/or reverse proxy environment
Why Join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.