Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Previously using outdated emails and phone calls, businesses are now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur’s platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by deploying the best of web, mobile and data analytics technologies. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
The Sales Director is assigned to a specific geographic area and has full quota responsibility for this territory. The primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned market territory by working directly with prospective clients, customers and partners to sell Ushur’s enterprise automation platform. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts in the Insurance vertical and is achieved by driving strategic wins through medium and large organizations. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time to close on key opportunities.
If you have a passion for winning and a proven track record of success in selling SaaS or AI solutions, you should send us your resume. As a startup company, we’re looking for people that are flexible, open-minded and able to wear many hats. You’ll create sales campaigns and participate in developing the sales process while working closely with a passionate leadership team.
- Be the primary driver for revenue within territory
- Ability to sell strategically and tactically to maximize deal size value
- Create end user demand by hunting for new accounts in the territory
- Collaborate with account managers to retain and upsell into existing customer base
- Do whatever it takes to help set up and sustain new sales efforts for a startup company
- Collaborate with marketing on sales collateral, trade shows and other networking events
- Manage forecasting and account, opportunity and contact detail in CRM
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- Minimum of 2-4 years of sales experience selling SaaS solutions to mid-to-large enterprises
- Knowledge working in the large enterprise space and selling to executives in the Insurance sector
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both line of business and IT ownership
- Experience in building and generating a geography-based business
- Significant track record of multi-million dollar quota over-achievement versus peers
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university–MBA a significant plus
Why join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan with flexibility and healthy work-life balance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org