Currently, we are experiencing exciting growth and looking for multiple self-motivated software sales development reps with excellent customer facing experience. Some high-level technical and organizational skills is a pre-requisite. Previous experience in sales prospecting for enterprise solutions is a must. If you get excited talking tech to all audiences, this position may be for you!
The Sales Development Representative will work closely with the Marketing team to ensure seamless transition of opportunities. Like any high performing team, you will be measured and compensated by opportunity generation and will be given the flexibility to create a book of business of your own. We encourage account development through outbound prospecting, social selling, networking, attending trade shows and field marketing events, and any sales activity that would contribute to expanding the Ushur brand. In summary, you will be the first line of engagement with future customers and will have an impact on the success of Ushur as an organization.
The SDR is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for Account Executives. The SDR manages the outbound campaigns of their sales pod, qualifying active buying interest, and identifying critical decision makers. The SDR will need to be able to articulate the Ushur value proposition.
What you’ll be doing…
- Support Ushur’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Manage a high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to targeted accounts
- Develop targeted call lists
- Create personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/commenting
- Utilize Social Selling techniques to expand network and open up new opportunities
- Create consistent daily activity plan and continuous growth in leads created pipeline
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity and prospective client follow-up
- Give high level solution overview presentations online
- Set qualified appointments for account executives
- Achieve/exceed weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Manage prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in CRM Software
- Be a brand champion and educate prospective clients on Ushur
- Minimum of 1 year B2B sales experience, with enterprise software
- Your go-getter attitude finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- Comfortable on the phone and happy to handle and overcome objections
- Strong email skills
- Comfortable with high levels of multitasking on Mac OS X
- Comfortable dealing with data and understanding reports
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with sales hacking tools and techniques
- Basic computer science knowledge
- Previous SaaS startup experience
Why join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan with bonus and tremendous upside earnings potential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org