Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies.Powered by conversational AI and process automation, Ushur automates customer journeys across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and back-end systems. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Visit Ushur’s website.
Our test infrastructure/engineering team is looking for outstanding and motivated leaders to drive the automation efforts at Ushur. You will be working as a key member of the test infrastructure group, responsible for the delivery of industry’s leading Micro-Engagement & Intelligent Automation Platform.
What you will be doing:
- Design and develop automation infrastructure to enable continuous delivery & deployment pipeline.
- Automate application flows to report the test data & conclusions in a clear and concise manner.
- Continuously improve the automation infrastructure that is stable, maintainable and easily scalable.
- Lead defect life-cycle management.
- Self-driven, constantly research and suggest latest technologies.
- Handle Customer escalations and independently troubleshoot customer/technical issues and collaborate with customer success team and development team(s) to resolve the issue.
- Mentor junior members of the team on various technical issues on need basis.
- Collaborate with other Product teams to derive test strategy and test requirements.
- 10+ years of software Test/Automation experience, with at least 3+ years as Lead.
- Hands on experience to automate UI test sequences (using tools like Selenium Web driver, TestNG etc.) and is aware of tools to accomplish the task.
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with one or more of Java/Python/similar languages with solid scripting experience.
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- Expert in validating REST APIs, backend application flow logic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Passionate about keeping the product’s quality bar at a very high level at all times.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or related field.
Exposure to running sprints for delivery.
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.