Ushur’s Intelligent Automation platform uniquely combines conversational AI and workflow process automation to transform digital journeys for employees, partners and customers. Ushur believes the experiences of customers, employees and partners will be transformed when we remove friction and tedium from everyday tasks. Using artificial intelligence and bots, Ushur’s visual, drag and drop tools automate front and back-office work across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and machine-to-machine. Working with existing backend systems, these end-user driven, intelligent automations augment your existing workforce, reduce process times from weeks to hours and elevate the customer experience. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Experience: 10 + years
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent automation engineer to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the team to build and maintain best in class automated test suite infrastructure to qualify deployment readiness of product builds
- Mentor junior members of the team on various technical issues on need basis.
- Lead defect life-cycle management.
- Handle Customer escalations and independently troubleshoot customer/technical issues and collaborate with customer success team and development team(s) to resolve the issue.
- Collaborate with other Product teams to derive test strategy and test requirements.
- Troubleshoot to resolve of customer escalations
- Be self-driven and evangelize best technology practices
- Collaborate with other departments to derive Test requirements, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) etc.
- Automate application flows to report the test data & conclusions in a clear and concise manner.
- Continuously improve the automation infrastructure that is stable, maintainable and easily scalable.
- 10 + years of software Test/Automation experience, with at least 3+ years as Lead
- Passion for product quality
- Demonstrable experience with usage of automation test frameworks for web, web services and experience in developing test suites from scratch
- Proficient with one or more of Java/Python or similar languages with solid scripting experience
- Expert in automating testing of UI flows, REST APIs, backend application flow logic using necessary tools like TestNG, RestAssured, Selenium etc.
- Excellent Team player and ability to work and lead teams in fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and related tools
- Experienced in testing enterprise applications for scale, performance and reliability
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
- Working in a Linux environment
Why Join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.