Our Company: Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice to leapfrog enterprises forward.
With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation technologies, Ushur enables Healthcare Organizations, Property & Casualty Insurers and Life Insurers to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-based, Ushur empowers business operations teams to build automated and omni-channel experiences through a familiar and intuitive drag-and-drop builder, powered by a no-code platform.
The Role: Ushur is looking for a driven, energetic, team-oriented individual to join our Marketing team as a graphic designer. This role will own and maintain the existing Ushur brand identity and handle a diverse range of design projects.
- Create, develop, and execute quality visual solutions for online, print, and video, including but not limited to, promotions, page layouts, emails, display banners, images for social media posts, logos, icons, infographics, case studies, slide presentations and templates, videos, and other creative assets and templates for use in B2B enterprise marketing.
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept & design to production
- Own and enforce the Ushur brand identity in all assets whether curated or created and own and evolve the Ushur brand identity.
- Work collaboratively with and assist fellow marketing team members on both small and large scale projects.
- As needed, collaborate with outside design agency.
- 3+ years’ design experience with an in-house creative department (or design firm)
- 2+ years experience working on projects for US-based B2B enterprise software companies
- Four year related degree
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- Excellent communications skills and ability to quickly and effectively understand design requests
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Portfolio showing creative design and software skills
- Ability to be flexible and perform multiple tasks at a time
- Prior experience in an early stage tech start-up environment
- Flexible schedule with ability to support California-based team