Ushur’s Intelligent Automation platform uniquely combines conversational AI and workflow process automation to transform digital journeys for employees, partners and customers. Ushur believes the experiences of customers, employees and partners will be transformed when we remove friction and tedium from everyday tasks. Using artificial intelligence and bots, Ushur’s visual, drag and drop tools automate front and back-office work across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and machine-to-machine. Working with existing backend systems, these enduser driven, intelligent automations augment your existing workforce, reduce process times from weeks to hours and elevate the customer experience. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Job Description: Ushur’s product development team is looking for a brilliant and experienced polyglot developer to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Intelligent Workflow Automation Platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help solve business problems by building solutions end to end
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all design and implementation choices
- Collaborating with other engineers and teams within Ushur
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning
- 5-12 years of professional software development with demonstrable back-end implementation skills
- End-to-end experience in building massively scalable & resilient cloud-native applications
- Expert Java programming skills with polyglot abilities around NodeJS, Python, GoLang, etc.
- RESTful API & micro-service design and development, event-driven architecture experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
- Exposure to AWS/Azure/GCP environment is a bonus
- Proficiency working in Linux environment
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Why Join Us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our enterprise customer workflows and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation package, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.