Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Powered by conversational AI and process automation, Ushur automates customer journeys across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and back-end systems. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Visit Ushur’s website.
Ushur is seeking a Front-End Developer for Web/Mobile who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
As a specialist in Ushur Engineering team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Incorporate business requirements, collaborate with technical teams and get involved in creating software solutions
- Track new, relevant frameworks and apply them to our software development
- Build internal frameworks for fast development by creating libraries
- Contribute to the development of open-source libraries that Ushur can provide for the benefit of external development communities including our customer base
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or any field
- 2+ years software development experience
- Experience with compiled CSS, such as SCSS and TypeScript strongly preferred
- Experience with responsive web design strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.