Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Businesses are transitioning from outdated emails and phone calls as part of their digital transformation and now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur’s platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by deploying the best of web, mobile and data analytics technologies. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Ushur seeks a Front-End Developer for Web/Mobile who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Incorporate business requirements, collaborate with technical teams and get involved in creating software solutions
- Track new, relevant frameworks and apply them to our software development
- Build internal frameworks for fast development by creating libraries
- Contribute to the development of open-source libraries that Ushur can provide for the benefit of external development communities including our customer base
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or any field.
- 2+ years software development experience.
- Experience with compiled CSS, such as SCSS and TypeScript strongly preferred.
- Experience with responsive web design strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why Join Us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan with bonus and tremendous upside earnings potential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org