Working as a bridge between customers, sales, product and engineering teams, at Ushur our Sales Engineers use customer input and sales information to help our customer succeed.
As an Ushur Sales Engineer, you’ll be responsible for supporting our sales team and helping our customers maximize the benefits of Ushur. This includes scoping and specifying complete customer product integrations with standard platforms and proprietary systems, front-end web applications, and backend robotic process automation using state of the art Artificial Intelligence, and data science. You will be a key player in the customer technical discovery process, providing the best recommendations for customer initiatives and support for deployments at large accounts often performing sales presentations and demonstrations.
At Ushur, your work contribution as a Field Sales Engineer will reach across many departments, including working with the engineering, sales, product, customer service, and marketing teams. Your input will be valued and acted upon to help us continue to succeed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interfacing with customers and sales teams to recommend solutions, help solve problems and learn new opportunities for product enhancements.
- From discovery to implementation, you will provide customers and sales team with ongoing technical support to help close deals.
- Provide demonstrations of product solutions, answering customer questions and capturing technical discussions.
- Responding to critical key customer issues, providing sales team updates that support sales initiatives, and working with the customers technical teams.
- Frequently document customer experience for sales and product management review
- Work with product management, customer service and quality analysis teams to optimize products and ensure products continue to satisfy customer needs.
- Collaborate with marketing on sales collateral, trade shows and other networking events
- Updating account, opportunity and contact detail in CRM
- Minimum of 5 years of sales engineer experience with an enterprise SaaS solutions to mid-to-large enterprises
- BS degree or greater in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Knowledge in selling and supporting high-end solutions that involve both line of business and IT ownership
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills with a comfort level in executive level presentations
- Experience with modern project management tools like Jira or Asana
- Hands-on experience in the development of software proof of concepts
- Significant experience in a sales engineering roles for SAAS software
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server applications
- Familiarity with REST APIs and Postman tool is essential
- Past experience in no-code/low-code systems, NLP/NLU desirable
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
Why join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop their career in a caring, collaborative and desire to succeed environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan with flexibility and healthy work-life balance.