Ushur’s Intelligent Automation platform uniquely combines conversational AI and workflow process automation to transform digital journeys for employees, partners and customers. Ushur believes the experiences of customers, employees and partners will be transformed when we remove friction and tedium from everyday tasks. Using artificial intelligence and bots, Ushur’s visual, drag and drop tools automate front and back-office work across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and machine-to-machine. Working with existing backend systems, these enduser driven, intelligent automations augment your existing workforce, reduce process times from weeks to hours and elevate the customer experience. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent MongoDB to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform. This role involves design and implementation of MongoDB clusters across various deployment topologies to ensure high availability and performance of industry’s leading intelligent workflow automation platform
As a specialist in Ushur Engineering team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Use your in-depth understanding of MongoDB HA strategies, including replica sets and sharding to implement highly available clusters
- Help DevOps team with your deep knowledge in the area of DB performance, scaling concepts, tuning, data migration & version upgrades
- Recommend and implement solutions to improve performance, resource consumption, and resiliency
- On an ongoing basis, identify DB queries across our development and production environments that create bottlenecks, and propose optimisations
- Provide verifiable technical solutions to support operations at scale and with high availability
- Help scale MongoDB instances across multiple physical locations on cloud
- Conduct Root-cause analysis of production-related DB issues
- Be self-driven, constantly research and suggest latest technologies
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience working with databases, most of which should have been around MongoDB
- Strong experience in Linux Operating System
- Solid knowledge of database concepts, SQL, and MongoDB internals
- Has successfully deployed and managed MongoDB in Linux environment, several times
- Experience with backup and recovery of MongoDB for production and non-production environments
- Experience in security principles and its implementation
- Ability to write and maintain Unix/Linux shell scripts
- Exceptionally passionate about keeping the product quality bar at an extremely high level always
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with Cloud Manager, OPS manager and automation
- Proficient with one or more of Python/Node.Js/Java/similar languages
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.