Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Powered by conversational AI and process automation, Ushur automates customer journeys across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and back-end systems. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Visit Ushur’s website.
What will you be doing?
Ushur is seeking a Data Scientist to join a high-impact team to perform data analysis, derive statistical models towards understanding the conversational data, deriving business metrics, design and implement algorithms towards achieving overall business goals.
As a specialist in Ushur Engineering team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Design Develop and support feature extraction and data engineering work based on the Ushur’s Micro-Engagement Platform. With an understanding of the Machine Learning trends be able to apply various techniques on the data analytics as
- Collaborate with the team of talented engineers involved in various disciplines around the product including Architects, Developers, Testers and Machine Learning Engineers
- Starting from a high-level requirement be able to arrive at the details of the features, study and derive various statistical models based on the various data that the platform generates, achieve the overall goals of the requirement and
satisfy business objectives
- Always be in a research mode towards studying papers in the data paradigm and be able to propose and apply the schemes towards the product
- Propose new initiatives satisfying wider business goals on data analytics, communicate with key stakeholders towards strategizing the design and implementation of new or enhanced data models
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related technical field
- At least 2 years hands-on (in the form of work or internships) experience related to data analytics as well as Machine Learning Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of NLP tasks and techniques, NER, training machine learning models, neural networks
- Strong programming skills in Python or Java and fluency in data manipulation (SQL/Spark/Pandas) and machine learning kits (scikit-learn,Keras/Tensorflow,XGBoost,Gensim)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates.