Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Businesses are transitioning from outdated emails and phone calls as part of their digital transformation and now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur’s platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by deploying the best of web, mobile and data analytics technologies. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
The Customer Success team at Ushur is the primary customer-facing department within the organization. The ideal candidate for this role would possess several skill sets including account management and the ability to deliver quality training & product coaching both in person and over the phone. This role requires a highly analytical applicant with deep knowledge of REST APIs, Java, and fluency in Web Technologies. This role is essential in helping Ushur customers quickly and successfully utilize our cloud-based enterprise automation technology to drive results for their businesses.
You will be working alongside (and at times, onsite) with our clients’ teams to configure the Ushur product, ensure that the information in Ushur is accurate, train key users, and provide guidance on how best to use the tools. This role must facilitate product adoption across the organization by coordinating training sessions, system configuration, and account monitoring – meaning a blend of personal, analytical, and communication skills are necessary.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a group of customers
- Map customer processes to Ushur capabilities & data model
- Interface with other internal team members (data integration, product, engineering, sales, etc.) as needed to ensure that your implementations are on schedule
- Monitor key customer success metrics to ensure that Ushur is driving results and helping customers achieve their goals
- Provide proactive guidance to key users, encourage adoption, and assist in education on product updates
- Coordinate with customer executive sponsors and procurement teams to schedule kickoff meetings, facilitate training sessions, help with strategic goal setting, and identify potential expansion opportunities
- Develop an ongoing relationship with executive sponsors and champions at customers and become their advocate internally at Ushur
- Travel to visit clients on site as needed (especially during the onboarding process) to provide support, build relationships with key users, and develop expansion strategies with your accounts
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to learn systems and business processes quickly
- 2+ years experience managing enterprise software implementation projects during the delivery and uptake of large, complex systems
- Knowledge of REST APIs, Java, fluency in Web Technologies
- SaaS experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with complex tasks
- Expertise in dealing with significant change at senior business and IT levels (preferably dealing directly with VP or C-Level Executives)
- Capability as a credible and effective consultant/advisor/coach
- Proven effectiveness at leading and conducting executive training sessions, meetings, and workshops (often remotely)
Why join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan with flexibility and healthy work-life balance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com