Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Previously using outdated emails and phone calls, businesses are now automating their conversations with automated text-messaging using Ushur’s platform. We are creating breakthrough experiences for our enterprise customers by deploying the best of web, mobile and data analytics technologies. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent backend developer (REST APIs ) to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- As one of the key members of the core infrastructure team, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating unambiguous, backward-compatible and very well-documented RESTful APIs for various services provided by Ushur components
- Collaborating with other technologies teams within/outside of Ushur to make sure that REST API layer helps solve business challenges
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning
- 3+ years of professional software development with demonstrable RESTful service implementation experience
- Back-End development, building and designing software using Java and/or Node.js with exposure to event-driven architecture
- Writing REST API specifications using YAML, Swagger and/or similar API tooling options
- Thorough knowledge of tools that help end to end testing of APIs (both manual and automated testing)
- Strong Software development fundamentals, algorithms and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of how the Web works and how to create efficient implementations
- Proficiency working in Linux environment
Excellent communication, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with the latest frameworks that keep ongoing implementation in sync with API documentation
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
Why Join us?
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.